The Freemotion 370R Recumbent Exercise Bike is a great choice for people of all fitness levels, the 370R’s recumbent style is especially great for older or heavier riders offering better balance and weight distribution. Packed with technology to get you to your goal. Featuring a 17-pound inertia enhanced flywheel for the momentum and feel of a real bike paired with a frictionless magnetic resistance system, you’ll get a smooth and quiet ride.
- No Deposit
- No Bond
- Minimum 1 Month Hire
DELIVERY & RETURNS:
Basic Delivery = $70 each way
Exercyle going into a garage or through double doors.
Advanced Delivery = $130 each way
Exercycle going through a single doorway less than 900mm wide requiring the Exercycle to be dis-assembled and re-assembled once through the door(s).
Any questions regarding delivery, feel free to email us at email@example.com or phone 1800 289 570
- 5″/ 13cm back-lit panel: displays all your essential exercise info: distance, speed, heart rate, and calories burned.
- 8 kg inertia-enhanced flywheel: Mimics the feel of real bike with steady and consistent momentum.
- Silent Magnetic Resistance system: A quiet exercise and uninterrupted performance at various intensity levels.
- Adjustable exercise difficulty: 23 levels of resistance.
- 30 built-in workouts: Instant access to high performance training sessions
- iFit Compatible: Provides access to a growing library of workout programs *Requires separate purchase of iFit module
- Recumbent seat offers: A stable, balanced, and comfortable ride with back support and even weight distribution.
- Built in pulse grips: In-the-moment heart rate reading.
- 3-piece crank: Provides a smooth realistic biking experience
- Wide pedals: With ergonomic straps for easy push and added stability
- Fully Functional Portability: Transport wheels and adjustable leveling.
- iPod Compatible: Plug your iPod or MP3 player into the built-in sound system for musical motivation
- Built-in: Workout fan & water bottle holder
- Weight Capacity: 160kg